INCI: Cannabis sativa
Smell: slightly earthy aroma, typical of hemp oil
Color: light to dark green
Where does that stuff come from?
- Hemp is the oldest crop in the world.
- Hemp originally comes from China, but is now cultivated everywhere in warm to temperate zones
- Hemp oil is a fatty vegetable oil that is obtained from the seeds of commercial hemp (Cannabis sativa) by cold pressing.
- It contains no THC and no CBD: Unlike the resin of the plant, hemp seeds do not contain any significant amounts of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- Therefore, they have no intoxicating psychoactive effect, which also applies to the oil produced from them.
What can this stuff do?
- A wonderful, quickly absorbed oil.
- Perfect for skin care.
- Our hemp oil is a gift from nature.
- It contains the perfect blend of fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Light and quickly absorbed.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Balancing and moisturizing.
- Hemp seed oil is also an excellent, natural alternative to shaving cream or gel.
- Hemp seed oil is also great for your hair.
- Leaves the skin smooth and soft
- Promotes cell formation, strengthens resistance
- Counteracts inflammatory processes
- It is often confused with other oily hemp products from which it must be distinguished.
- Hemp oil is an edible oil and should therefore not be confused with the essential hemp oil (obtained from distilled leaves and flowers) or the hashish oil (oil-like, high THC-containing resin extract).