INCI: Punica granatum
Smell: Characteristic aroma – has a rather strong oily smell
Color: Light to dark yellow
Where does that stuff come from?
- Pomegranates are deciduous, densely branched and thorny shrubs or small trees with angular branches.
- Fruits are more or less spherical, 6 to 8 centimeters thick berries with leathery yellow, red or red-brown fruit wall.
- The fruits contain numerous angular seeds with a juicy outer and a leathery, firm inner skin Pomegranate seed oil is obtained from the juicy pomegranates, also known as the “fruit of life”.
- The oil is obtained by cold pressing the rich, jewel-like seeds or seeds.
- The oil is a native oil, i.e. it has not been refined to preserve all of the good ingredients.
What can this stuff do?
- Packed with vitamins and essential fatty acids like the rare omega-5 punicic acid. This oil is the richest known source of this polyunsaturated fatty acid.
- Excellent moisturizer, suitable for all skin types and especially for mature skin.
- This wonderful oil contains a lot of essential fatty acids like oleic acid, linoleic acid and punicic acid, a rare omega-5 fatty acid.
- Organic pomegranate seed oil is a rich source of this polyunsaturated fatty acid.
- The unique composition of the oil makes it an excellent choice for skin care, especially for those with mature skin.
- The deeply moisturizing and nourishing pomegranate seed oil is becoming more and more popular in the beauty industry due to its cosmetic advantages.
- Although the oil has a medium to heavy texture, it is absorbed into the skin very quickly.
- Pomegranate seed oil is not only good for your skin, your hair will also love it.
- Pomegranate seed oil is extremely nutritious and rich and is used internally and externally for cosmetic and medical purposes.
- The regenerative properties of pomegranate oil make it an indispensable ingredient in many skin care products.
- It is found in most cosmetic formulas such as soap, shower gels, massage oils, moisturizers and other skin care products.
- The oil consists mainly of punicin, a rare unsaturated fatty acid. Only a small amount is necessary to achieve positive results.
- Pomegranate oil is a good source of antioxidants. These are natural compounds that help protect the cells from damage.
- The pomegranate oil also has health benefits for hair, skin and lips.
- It is often a component of choice in organic and natural anti aging skin care products.
- Pomegranate oil contains fats that help moisturize the skin and hair and make them softer and smoother.
- It also contains natural antioxidants that can protect the skin and lips from environmental influences.
- The oil penetrates deep into the skin and provides it with long-lasting moisture.
- It can revitalize dull, dry skin and hair to restore a youthful look.
- Pomegranate seed oil stimulates the formation of keratinocytes, the skin cells of the outer skin layer. This creates a younger, healthier skin and the cells can regenerate better.
- Pomegranate seed oil also contains about 80% of an omega-5 fatty acid.