[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
INCI: Sesamum indicum
Scent: Faint oily smell
Colour: Light yellow[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_single_image image=”1634″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Where does that stuff come from?
- Sesame has been cultivated for over 5000 years and is said to be one of the first crops to be used to extract oil.
- It is said to have spread from the Indus Valley in northern India to Asia.
- Sesame oil is obtained from the small seeds contained in the seed capsules by pressing and then refined.
What can this stuff do?
- It is almost odorless, maximally slightly sweet and nutty and hardly becomes rancid.
- The seed contains more than 60% oil with a balanced ratio of oleic and linoleic acid.
- This makes sesame oil a very universally applicable base oil, which supports numerous metabolic processes in the body, has a skin-regenerating effect and forms an excellent carrier oil for active ingredients.
- It absorbs into the skin very quickly and leaves the skin feeling pleasant.
- Sesame oil is valued as a skin care oil as a very skin-friendly and stimulating oil.
- This is very beneficial for cosmetic products with pale, poorly perfused, dry and mature skin.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and natural antioxidant vitamin E.
- As an excellent emollient (makes the skin soft), it provides deep hydration and care for the skin.
- Organic sesame oil contains vitamin A, B complex and E and a number of natural antioxidants that are supposed to prevent the formation of free radicals and skin damage and are therefore ideal for mature skin.
- It contains the natural essential fatty acids linoleic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid, which the skin needs to stay healthy and which make it a great oil for both oily, dry and combination skin.
- Sesame oil glides very well over the skin, leaves it silky smooth and forms a protective barrier against environmental influences.
- Skin regenerating Promotes cell regeneration