[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]
INCI: Helianthus annuus
Scent: Almost odorless
Colour: Colorless to pale yellow[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”30px”][vc_single_image image=”1629″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Where does that stuff come from?
- The oil is obtained by pressing and refining the seeds from organically grown sunflowers.
- The sunflower was originally native to North America and it is said that the oil was initially extracted from its seeds to bake bread.
- There is also evidence that Native Americans used the oil for skin and hair care.
What can this stuff do?
- Sunflower oil is an excellent oil for skin care and is packed with linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that the skin needs to stay healthy.
- The oil is suitable for all skin types and is particularly good for oily skin.
- It is rich in vitamins A, B, D and E, which help fight harmful free radicals.
- Organic sunflower oil contains lecithin, which stores the moisture in the skin and thus helps you to have soft and smooth skin.
- It is an effective moisturizer that nourishes, nourishes and protects the skin.
- It is a light oil that soaks into the skin at medium speed and blends well with essential oils.
- It moisturizes and your skin feels silky smooth and cared for.
- This wonderful oil with a wonderful balance of fatty acids, antioxidants and nutrients is also excellent for the hair.
- Nourish your hair with our sunflower oil for shiny, shiny and well-groomed hair.
- Like many other high-quality vegetable oils, sunflower oil can be used excellently in the care of very dry skin.
- Their high content of omega 6 fatty acids, their share of antioxidants and vitamin E make natural, cold-pressed sunflower oil a very nourishing and nourishing cosmetic ingredient.
- Sunflower oil does not leave an annoying grease film on the skin and is comparatively mild.
- It forms an excellent protective shield against skin infections and can therefore also be used for skin care in small children.
- It also has a soothing effect on skin blemishes due to its vitamin A and D content, which is why it is often used to treat eczema, irritation and acne.
- The skin absorbs the oil quickly, the pores do not clog.
- The antioxidants naturally contained in high-quality, natural sunflower oil ensure that this natural product also has many uses in anti-aging cosmetics.
- The effect of free radicals on cell damage and premature skin aging is inhibited, the natural wealth of vitamins and other active substances effectively fights wrinkles and pigment spots with regular use.